- Permanently elastic high-performance adhesive with sealing function and excellent aging resistance
- Can be processed from -10 °C (14 °F)
- Short drying time, odourless after curing
- Perfect for the connection of vapour barriers and vapour control layers to solid components
- Also ideally suited for sealing joints, component connections and joint overlaps in interior areas
- Free from solvents, plasticizers and halogens
- Available as cartridge or tubular bag
Meets the requirements for the durability of adhesive bonds for the production of airtight layers
Connection of a vapor barrier membrane to solid masonry. The elastic sealing compound compensates for unevenness in solid components and ensures a complete seal.
The adhesive film thickness of sealing tapes is usually not sufficient for the connection of airtight membranes to solid interior components. Self-adhesive sealing compounds are used to ensure airtight connections.
SealingTubefrom 3F is a highly effective, permanently elastic sealing adhesive and has been specially developed for use in pitched roof interiors. SealingTubeis perfectly suited for the connection of roofing membranes to solid building components, e.g. masonry. masonry.
The solvent-free sealing compound can already be applied at -10 °C (14 °F) and is odourless after curing. It can be ordered either as a cartridge or tubular bag.